Grand Canyon Day Tour
Grand Canyon Guided Tour from Flagstaff
Explore one of the 7 wonders of the world with our top-rated Grand Canyon Guided Tour, rated the #1 Grand Canyon sightseeing tour from Flagstaff on TripAdvisor. Leave the logistics and driving to us, and enjoy a Grand Canyon guided tour that covers nearly 25 miles of the South Rim. Departing in the morning from Flagstaff, Arizona enjoy a comfortable ride through the Ponderosa Pine forests as you make you way to the Grand Canyon. Once we arrive, our Grand Canyon guided tour will ensure you don’t miss a thing with multiple stops along the rim, including all of the best viewpoints and historic places.Explore famous and historic buildings such as the El Tovar Hotel, Desert View Watchtower, and the amazing Tusayan Ruins. Our Grand Canyon Guided Tour also makes a stop at the Tusayan Geology Museum where your Grand Canyon guide will take you through the amazing rock layers of the canyon. Learn about the history of the area and about the culture of the people who have inhabited it for centuries. Our Grand Canyon tour provides lunch, snacks, and beverages to keep energized for a full day of sightseeing.
Rain or shine our professional guides are helpful, knowledgeable, and eager to answer all your burning questions about the Grand Canyon. On our Grand Canyon tour we make it our duty to give you and unique experience at one of the most beautiful destinations in the country. Book a Grand Canyon Guided Tour with Grand Canyon Adventures today!
- Pickup at Flagstaff hotel around 8:30 am.
- Travel approximately 1 hour to the Grand Canyon National Park entrance.
- Stops at 6-8 of the best scenic viewpoints along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Includes picnic-style lunch, drinks, and snacks.
- Optional stop at a Navajo trading post on return to Flagstaff
- Drop off at Flagstaff hotel at around 5:00 pm.
- Transportation from any hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Professional, knowledgeable tour guide
- Picnic-style lunch, drinks, and snacks
- All entrance fees
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
-We can provide transportation to and from Sedona for parties of 5 or more. For smaller groups, we can meet you in Flagstaff on the morning of your trip.
Do you pickup from all Flagstaff hotels?
-Yes, with the exception of the Twin Arrows Casino, located approximately 30 minutes east of Flagstaff.
When should I book my trip?
-We recommend reserving your trip well in advance to ensure availability, as our trips fill up quickly.
What is your refund policy?
-All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.
Pickup time: 8:15-8:45
Drop off time: 5:00-5:30
- $149/Adults, $119 Children
- Top Rated Grand Canyon Tour From Flagstaff
- Free Pickup at ANY Flagstaff Hotel or B&B
- Family Friendly
- Small Group Tour (12 or less)
- Professional Guides
- Delicious Lunch Catered by La Bellavia Restaurant
...From pick up to drop of it was an amazing adventure... Cannot say enough how great it was. When we make it back, he is our first choice for traveling into the canyon again.
The tour itself was fantastic. We hit a number of great spots along the south rim of the canyon. Matt was extremely knowledgeable and very deftly handled the varying levels of interest within the group. Lunch was provided and was very good. All in all, the Grand Canyon was awe-inspiring as advertised, and the guided tour with Grand Canyon Adventures was the way to see it.
We had a great time. Bob was the best. His knowledge of the history, geology and of course whodunit mysteries of the canyon was impressive and fun. No doubt learned from his many years of hiking and exploring. Also he brought a telescope! Nobody else had that.