Sedona Red Rock Guided Tour from Flagstaff
Spend your day exploring Sedona Red Rocks on our Sedona Day Tour. Your professional, local guide will take you through beautiful sights of Sedona, and ensure that you don't miss a thing. Travel through the pine forests of Flagstaff and watch as the red rocks come into view as you wind your way down the canyon. Learn about human history, natural history, enjoy breathtaking views, and while you're here, spend some time in downtown Sedona doing a little shopping and enjoying the local flavor. Leave the logistics and driving to us - book your Sedona Day Tour today and experience magical Sedona!
- Pickup at Flagstaff hotel between 8 - 8:30am.
- Travel down through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon.
- Go to multiple view points and Red Rock sights and have time to enjoy the shops in beautiful uptown Sedona.
- Includes picnic-style lunch, drinks, and snacks.
- 12-15 minute helicopter ride through Sedona!
- Arrive back at your Flagstaff hotel around 3:30-4:30pm.
- Transportation from any hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Professional, knowledgeable tour guide
- Picnic-style lunch, drinks, and snacks
- 12-15 Minute Helicopter Ride
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
Do you pickup from Sedona?
-We can provide transportation to and from Sedona for parties of 5 or more. For smaller groups, we can meet you in Flagstaff on the morning of your trip.
Do you pickup from all Flagstaff hotels?
-Yes, with the exception of the Twin Arrows Casino, located approximately 30 minutes east of Flagstaff.
When should I book my trip?
-We recommend reserving your trip well in advance to ensure availability, as our trips fill up quickly.
What is your refund policy?
-All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.
Pickup location: Any hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Pickup time: 8:15-8:45
Drop off time: 3:30-4:00pm
$189/Adults, $169 Children
12 - 15 Minute Helicopter Flight Through Sedona
Small Group Tour (12 or less)
Professional Guides and Pilots
Delicious Lunch Catered by La Bellavia Restaurant
...From pick up to drop of it was an amazing adventure... Cannot say enough how great it was. When we make it back, he is our first choice for traveling into the canyon again.
The tour itself was fantastic. We hit a number of great spots along the south rim of the canyon. Matt was extremely knowledgeable and very deftly handled the varying levels of interest within the group. Lunch was provided and was very good. All in all, the Grand Canyon was awe-inspiring as advertised, and the guided tour with Grand Canyon Adventures was the way to see it.
We had a great time. Bob was the best. His knowledge of the history, geology and of course whodunit mysteries of the canyon was impressive and fun. No doubt learned from his many years of hiking and exploring. Also he brought a telescope! Nobody else had that.