Grand Canyon Guided Tour from Flagstaff
Explore one of the 7 wonders of the world with our top-rated Grand Canyon Guided Tour, rated the #1 Grand Canyon sightseeing tour from Flagstaff on TripAdvisor. Leave the logistics and driving to us, and enjoy a Grand Canyon guided tour that covers nearly 25 miles of the South Rim. Departing in the morning from Flagstaff, Arizona enjoy a comfortable ride through the Ponderosa Pine forests as you make you way to the Grand Canyon. Once we arrive, our Grand Canyon guided tour will ensure you don’t miss a thing with multiple stops along the rim, including all of the best viewpoints and historic places. Explore famous and historic buildings such as the El Tovar Hotel, Desert View Watchtower, and the amazing Tusayan Ruins. Our Grand Canyon Guided Tour also makes a stop at the Tusayan Geology Museum where your Grand Canyon guide will take you through the amazing rock layers of the canyon. Learn about the history of the area and about the culture of the people who have inhabited it for centuries. Our Grand Canyon tour provides lunch, snacks, and beverages to keep energized for a full day of sightseeing.
Rain or shine our professional guides are helpful, knowledgeable, and eager to answer all your burning questions about the Grand Canyon. On our Grand Canyon tour we make it our duty to give you and unique experience at one of the most beautiful destinations in the country. Book a Grand Canyon Guided Tour with Grand Canyon Adventures today!
- Top-rated Grand Canyon tour from Flagstaff
- Small groups tour (12 or less)
- Travel approximately 1 hour to the Grand Canyon National Park entrance.
- Stops at 6-8 of the best scenic viewpoints along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Includes picnic-style lunch catered by La Bellavia Restaurant, drinks, and snacks.
- Optional stop at a Navajo trading post on return to Flagstaff
- Drop off in Flagstaff at around 5:00 pm.
- Meeting Location: 400 S. Malpais Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Meeting Time: 8:15am
- Drop Off Time: 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
- What ages are appropriate for this trip?
4 and older
- Do you provide lunch?
Yes, a picnic style lunch is included with this trip.
- When should I book my trip?
We recommend reserving your trip well in advance to ensure availability, as our trips fill up quickly.
- What is your refund policy?
All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.
When you’re making plans to visit the Grand Canyon for the first time it can be a little daunting not knowing what to do or book. After a long search on the web I landed on Grand Canyon Adventures.
-chandraedelstein, from California
If you only have one day to experience the Grand Canyon, THIS is the way to do it!
-LPW_WI, from Wisconsin
Scott, our guide and driver is very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and service oriented. This is a small group tour which is what i really liked about it. I also appreciate their complimentary drinks and good choices of snacks offered on the tour.
-Happy Client, from U.S.
By Far the Best Guided Tour of my Life.
-Mary W, from New York