Grand Excursion 4 Day Tour
Discover the best of Arizona with our 4 day, 3 night Grand Excursion Tour. Departing from Flagstaff or Phoenix, this tour will cover all of the most sought after sights in Arizona from Grand Canyon, to Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley. This small group tour includes all of your meals, hotel stays (double occupancy), and activities including river rafting, jeep tours, and more.
Day 1 – Lets Get Going!
- At 9 am you will be picked up from your Flagstaff hotel and make your way to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Once at Grand Canyon, we will have the entire day to explore the Canyon on the Rim, or join our hiking guide for a short hike down the historic Bright Angel Trail
- After lunch at the famous El Tovar Lodge, we make our way east, stopping at some of the most magnificent sights on the South Rim.
- We’ll eventually make our way to the Cameron Trading Post for a traditional Southwest-Navajo inspired meal, and rest for the night in the historic Lodge.
Day 2 - Get ready for a monumental day!
- After breakfast, depart Historic Cameron Lodge and make our way through the painted desert to Monument Valley
- At 1pm, we depart for a 3 hours open air, Navajo tour of Monument Valley.
- Departing Monument Valley, we make our way to Page, Arizona where we will stay for the remaining 2 nights.
Day 3 – Rise and shine! We have a day packed with adventures!
- After breakfast at your hotel, we will make our way to Colorado River Discovery for a 1/2 Day guided raft trip through beautiful Glen Canyon. This trip includes rafting through Horseshoe Bend!
- After your rafting tour, we will have a picnic lunch at Glen Canyon Dam, followed by a short trip to Antelope Canyon for a 90 minute guided tour.
- Finally, we will make our way to Horseshoe Bend, where you will see one of the most magnificent views in the country.
Day 4 – Red rock country here we come!
- After breakfast, we will depart from Page, Arizona and make our way to the beautiful town of Sedona, AZ.
- Experience the red rocks like no one else on a scenic helicopter tour and explore the rest of the city.
- Now, all good things must come to an end. After your exciting last day, you will be taken back to your Flagstaff hotel.
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Monument Valley
- Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- Colorado River Rafting
- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- All Inclusive Tour (Hotels, Meals, Entrance Fees, Additional Tours)
- $1699 (Double Occupancy)
- Professional Guides
- Family Friendly
This tour was absolutely amazing! Drew was an awesome guide who was very knowledgeable about the geology of Arizona, and how the sites we visited came to be.It added a different perspective to the sitess we were going.Chris S
I went in may with my friend and I have to say this tour was amazing! My tour guide Marsha was perfect and knowledgeable about the Navajos as I am Navajo my self i can say she knew a lot.Colleen
Far and away the best tour we’ve ever been on. Our tour guide Scott was wonderful, informative, and very accommodating. There were 9 of us total on a family expedition (from teenagers to toddlers) and Scott never missed a beat.John H
Call Now To Reserve Your Spot!