Half Day Grand Canyon Tour
Explore one of the 7 wonders of the world with our Half-Day Grand Canyon Guided Tour, rated the #1 Grand Canyon sightseeing tour from Flagstaff on TripAdvisor. Leave the logistics and driving to us, and enjoy a Grand Canyon guided tour that covers nearly 25 miles of the South Rim. Departing at 7:00am and 1:00pm from Flagstaff, Arizona enjoy a comfortable ride through the Ponderosa Pine forests as you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Once we arrive, our Grand Canyon guided tour will ensure you don’t miss a thing with multiple stops along the rim, including some of our favorite viewpoints. Learn about the history of the area and about the culture of the people who have inhabited it for centuries.
This tour is perfect if you're trying to get the most out of your day, but are a bit short on time.
- Top-rated Grand Canyon tour from Flagstaff
- Small groups tour (12 or less)
- Water and Refreshments
- Travel approximately 1 hour to the Grand Canyon National Park entrance.
- Stops at 3-4 of the best scenic viewpoints along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Pickup Location: 400 S Malpais Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Departure Time: 7:30am & 1:15pm
- Drop Off Time: 12:30pm & 6:15pm
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
- Do you pickup from Hotels?
Due to the time constraints of this trip, you must meet us at our office location.
- What is your refund policy?
All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.
Transportation to/from Flagstaff, Arizona
Professional, knowledgeable tour guide
Drinks and refreshments provided
All enterance fees
Half-Day Grand Canyon Guided Tour $99 Adults $79 KidsBOOK NOW
When you’re making plans to visit the Grand Canyon for the first time it can be a little daunting not knowing what to do or book. After a long search on the web I landed on Grand Canyon Adventures.
-chandraedelstein, from California
If you only have one day to experience the Grand Canyon, THIS is the way to do it!
-LPW_WI, from Wisconsin
Scott, our guide and driver is very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and service oriented. This is a small group tour which is what i really liked about it. I also appreciate their complimentary drinks and good choices of snacks offered on the tour.
-Happy Client, from U.S.
By Far the Best Guided Tour of my Life.
-Mary W, from New York