Sedona Tour from Flagstaff
Spend your day exploring Sedona Red Rocks on our Sedona Day Tour. Your professional, local guide will take you through beautiful sights of Sedona, and ensure that you don't miss a thing. Travel through the pine forests of Flagstaff and watch as the red rocks come into view as you wind your way down the canyon. Learn about human history, natural history, enjoy breathtaking views, and while you're here, spend some time in downtown Sedona doing a little shopping and enjoying the local flavor. Leave the logistics and driving to us - book your Sedona Day Tour today and experience magical Sedona!
- Go to multiple view points and Red Rock sights and have time to enjoy the shops in beautiful uptown Sedona
- 12 - 15 Minute Helicopter Flight Through Sedona
- Professional Guides and Pilots
- Small groups tour (12 or less)
- Travel down through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon
- Includes picnic-style lunch catered by La Bellavia Restaurant, drinks, and snacks.
- Meeting Location: 400 S. Malpais Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Meeting Time: 8:15am
- Drop Off Time: 3:30pm - 4:00pm
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
- When should I book my trip?
We recommend reserving your trip well in advance to ensure availability, as our trips fill up quickly.
- What is your refund policy?
All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.
When you’re making plans to visit the Grand Canyon for the first time it can be a little daunting not knowing what to do or book. After a long search on the web I landed on Grand Canyon Adventures.
-chandraedelstein, from California
If you only have one day to experience the Grand Canyon, THIS is the way to do it!
-LPW_WI, from Wisconsin
Scott, our guide and driver is very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and service oriented. This is a small group tour which is what i really liked about it. I also appreciate their complimentary drinks and good choices of snacks offered on the tour.
-Happy Client, from U.S.
By Far the Best Guided Tour of my Life.
-Mary W, from New York